This week is the last bonus re-release episode before Season 2 begins! I've attached another brand new intro to this episode as well. Shoshana is one of my favorite people and her story has a lot of insights for anybody in the music industry so I wanted to share it with y'all again.
This week’s guest is the amazingly talented vocalist and broadway veteran Shoshana Bean. Shoshana and I have a great conversation about the progression of her career from being a singing and dancing two year old to holding leading roles on Broadway and releasing chart topping records as an independent artist. She is a truly inspiring person, committed to her artistic integrity and unwavering in her belief that driving towards what you fear is the key to success and growth.
In this episode, we'll dig in on...
- Leaning into your greatest fears
- Moving to NYC and breaking into Broadway
- Being your own best brand ambassador
- Singing and dancing at two years old
- Building a career brick by brick
- Managing your own career and standing by your decisions
- Human connection without an agenda is the best networking
- Authenticity in everything you do
Learn More About ...
Sign Up for Complete Producer Network HERE!
Get on the Waitlist for The Beats Accelerator Process HERE!
Get on the Waitlist for The Mix Accelerator Process HERE!
Join my Studiocast.io Studio and get behind the scenes of Progressions!
Support Progressions on Patreon!
Sign up for the Progressions Mailing List
Learn more about Travis: https://www.travisference.com/
Guest: Shoshana Bean
Host: Travis Ference
Editor: Travis Ference
Theme Music: inter.ference