This week’s guest is the amazingly talented vocalist and broadway veteran Shoshana Bean. Shoshana and I have a great conversation about the progression of her career from being a singing and dancing two year old to holding leading roles on Broadway and releasing chart topping records as an independent artist. She is a truly inspiring person, committed to her artistic integrity and unwavering in her belief that driving towards what you fear is the key to success and growth.
In this episode, we'll dig in on...
- Leaning into your greatest fears
- Moving to NYC and breaking into Broadway
- Being your own best brand ambassador
- Singing and dancing at two years old
- Building a career brick by brick
- Managing your own career and standing by your decisions
- Human connection without an agenda is the best networking
- Authenticity in everything you do
Learn More About Shoshana Bean...
The Complete Producer Network: https://the-complete-producer.mn.co/
Sign up for the Progressions Mailing List!
Progressions Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/progressionspod/
Progressions Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProgressionsPod/
Learn more about Travis: https://www.travisference.com/
Guest: Shoshana Bean
Host: Travis Ference
Editor: Travis Ference
Theme Music: inter.ference