Today's guest is mastering engineer, podcast host, software developer, and creative business coach Chris Graham. Chris is a co-creator and host of the Six Figure Home Studio podcast which became wildly successful because of its unique business focused approach to the recording industry. After years developing a thriving online mastering business and launching the podcast Chris began coaching other industry professionals on some of the best practices that helped his various endeavors succeed. We have a great chat about creating time, not seeking peer approval, and why word of mouth alone won't cut it.
In this episode, we'll dig in on...
- Co-hosting Six Figure Home Studio podcast
- Working on your business, not for it
- Having a transmittable message
- How to create time using systems
- Never wanting to have an employer
- Being comfortable with being expensive
- Building an online mastering business
- The freedom of the podcast format
- Reasons to hire a coach
- Driving website traffic with google ads
- Fear of removing the personal touch
- Pareto's Principle
Learn More About Chris Graham...
Bounce Butler: https://www.BounceButler.com
📢 Our Sponsors 📢
Sign Up for Complete Producer Network!
Listen to Secret Sonics!
🙏 Support the Show 🙏
Support Progressions on Patreon!
Sign up for the Progressions Mailing List
Learn more about Travis: https://www.travisference.com/
Affiliate Links (aka Support the Show AND Get Stuff):
Soundflow - Speed up your workflow!
Riverside.fm - Video Interview Platform
Captivate.fm - Start your own Podcast!
Guest: Chris Graham
Host: Travis Ference
Editor: Travis Ference
Theme Music: inter.ference